Monday, January 4, 2016

L.M.M Reading Challenge


     It's that time of the year again.  Time for Reading To Know's Lucy Maud Montgomery January reading challenge.  7 years...how long this even has been in existence.  I've decided that this year I am going to introduce my older two to Anne girl.  My favorite literary character ever.  Anne and I go back some 23years.  She is an old friend.  I've been anxious to introduce her to my children and while the littles are too young, the older crew is old enough.  
If you're interested in joining the fun, visit the link above. 

1 comment:

  1. I think it's particularly exciting when you (FINALLY!) get to introduce your children to one of your favorite literary characters. It is a real thrill. I hope you have a fantastic reading experience with your oldest two this month. Thanks for sharing a bit of your background and letting me know you'll be reading along!

    ReplyDelete