Monday, January 4, 2016

Coming Home

     I've been away for such a long time.  I have long missed writing and though repeatedly about coming back.  Writing is a way of release for me.  NO matter how much I have wanted to come back I've hesitated.  What would it matter?  Who might I touch? Would anyone start reading?  What do I have to offer?  Does it matter?  Writing on a former blog was a way to keep in touch with family when at 9 months pregnant and with an 10 month old on my hip, my husband and I moved across the country.  I'm near my family again so that reason/purpose is non existent. 
It matters to me though.  A place to slow down, recharge, share crafting ideas, gardening ideas, schooling ideas.  A place to connect with others. 
     With that said, I say hello to my old friend.  Words.  There is much I want to share.  Changes we've made in life.  Changes to the way I school.  New members of our family.  The loss of another member that I hope to remember here.  If you've read this, welcome.  Welcome to my little nook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment