Monday, November 2, 2009

Feeding the heart

I plan on starting a couple new studies/devotionals this week. Actually 3. One is of Hebrews with a Lady's Bible study at the new church we've been attending. The others are:
and:


I, like so many others I suppose, feel so inadequate. I feel like a failure often in most areas of my life. The Ministry of Motherhood is one that I've had on my wish list for a long while. I love my kiddos. I really do. Although they are still so young, I am afraid of failing them. I'm afraid of not truly instilling a love for our Almighty God in them. I don't want them to just follow in Jeff and my footsteps. I want them to have a thirst, a hunger within themselves.

The second study, Living Beyond Yourself is 2nd study for a separate lady's class at church. I.fail.horribly. at being an example. I sometimes beat myself up because the characteristics which are displayed in the example of the Fruits of the Spirit are something that I long for and yet feel I lack. I'm hoping to reconnect and begin to work on these characteristics...these traits.

A major part/benefit of these studies is that they will force me to get away from this computer during "free time". I really don't have free time or feel as though I shouldn't. The computer has always been a struggle of mine.

With that said, it's time to log off.

No comments:

Post a Comment